Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dream Job Project


Lawyer
  • Statistic - there are 362,530 lawyers employed in the legal services of the us
  • Picture -I choose this picture for my lawyer job because you always hear about lawyers being the devil.
Teacher
  • Statistic - Vermont has the most teachers at 3050
  • Picture - I choose this picture for my teacher picture because it's an apple that says #1 Teacher and I like it.
Designer
  • Statistic - the mean hourly wage for designers is $18.98
  • Picture -I choose this picture because it's very artistic and designers need to be creative in their jobs.
BLOG
I like the teacher career the most. I think that it fits my personality the best and could be a really fun job. I know that working with middle school students can be a little crazy, but I'm always okay with a little chaos in my life. I think I'll like teaching more than the other careers because I get to work with kids and do projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers